Mamra Badam ( Almonds) Top Most Variety in Badam
Mamra Badam Is Well Known for Its Health Benefits. Mamra Badam is available in India as Kashmiri Mamra Badam which Is Actually Small In Size and contains Oil In it. So, Before We Move on If You Don’t Have Check This Akhrot benefits in pregnancy. First, look At This It will tell Brief Idea about Eating akhrot During Pregnancy.Now, Let’s Move On to Our Topic Mamra Badam and Its benefits.There Are mainly 3 Types of Badam usually Present in The Market They Are :
Types of Mamra Badam ( Almonds)
Almonds Can Be Various But About Mamra almonds I Have Seen Only 3 Main Types
- Mamra Almonds From Kashmir
- Mamra Badam From Afghanistan
- Mamra Badam From Iran
What is The Difference Between Iranian Vs Kashmiri Vs Afghani ( Mamra Badam/ Almonds)
Let’s Us discuss About about these 3 Types which i have mentioned before i start let me tell you i have eaten all 3 types of almonds including California as well. Let Me share My experience to You. Mamra Iranian Has Different Varieties Size is Big among all of these tasty wise is also Good and is well Oil rich. Now Coming on to Kashmiri which Is Mostly used in india.Size is short than iranian,taste wise is good and it has maximum amount of oil present that is why you will see softness in almonds of kashmir. Now Last one Afghani mamra almonds /badam size wise is medium, Taste Wise is good and oil is little less but there is something special in afghani mamra badam which is crunchiness is more than 3 almonds.
Prices Of Highly Natural Organic Mamra Badam Online
Organic Mamra Can For Best Price and Quality Are only Present in Kashmir region only and There are Few Website Where We Can Buy Good and Orginal Mamra Badam With Free Shipping and Home Delivery In India. Kashmir Online Store They Sell at Orginal And Have Own Feilds Of Badam Gardens In Kashmir.)
Badam are known for their emissive health benefits and one of the most well known is the fact that they help you memory packed with essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin T zinc calcium magnesium and omega-3 fatty acid.Almonds can do Wonders when it comes to your health but in order to absorb all those nutrients the almonds, you Should eat Mamra Badam be soaked in water overnight. Because Of Brown drafting contains certain enzyme inhibitors that is meant to protect the sleep until it has perfect conditions for germination.Our body cannot break down this enzyme inhibiting compound not only making the digestion of Badam difficult but also respects your body from absorbing nutrients apart from that soaking almost also softand asleep making it easy pitching.Almonds are known to help greatly in improving a person’s digestive system According To Studies that eating raw those almonds helps empty some are digesting proteinsEVF improving digestion and absorption nutrient helps in losing weight Because Mamra Badam Has No Calorie Which Is extremely beneficial in weight loss.
Benefits Of Mamra Badam ( Almonds )
Mamra Badam Also Improves symptoms of metabolic syndrome Which Is The major factors of obesity maintains as it checks The Levels Of Bad Cholesterol and High Cholesterol.Mamra Badam Always Helps In Decreasing the heart diseases and blockages in the arteries of the heartin lowering the levels of bad cholesterol and help in increasing the amount of good cholesterol in the body and keeps your heart healthyEating Badam From Kashmir on regular basis brought down a person’s blood pressure significantly and was especially effective in men between the age between the age of 30 to 70 improper growth.
Mamra Badam (Almonds) For Children (Age Wise )
- Almonds For Taking 3 years old. If Your Children Are Just 3 Year Old You Can take from 3 to 5 almond kernels Daily Basis
- If You Children Girl/Boy Is 4 Year Old Then Best To Take 5 to 7 Almonds Kernels Daily with milk in The Morning.
- If You Children Is 5 Year upto 14 years old Then He/She Should Take daily 5 to 10 Badam with Milk and Some Honey Which will Help Him to grow and Make your Children Fresh throughout The Day
Having almonds for children It Helps in Developing Amunine System and Helps In fighting the Diseases With Full Power. Almonds Help In Building Your Children So sharp which Helps In Study and Makes Memory so Sharp. Mamra Almonds Have Great Potential In Building muscles and Make them strong which Helps them In Tackling So Many Problem.
Kagzi almonds which Is Known As Paper Shell which Usually is So Soft which Can Broken With Hand Also Helps Your Children try Also It and It Is Only available In Kashmir region.
Unborn child body those almonds are great source of folic acid which leaves an essential recommend for proper development of the fetus brain and the neurological system when the almonds are close they become much easier to digest helping a pregnant you might already sluggish digestive systems absorb all potential nuclear.
Just Look if You want To Purchase Original almonds with Shell or Without shell.I Suggest Check Price and These are Farm Fresh Almonds and Have High Organic Value which Comes Directly Fresh From the Farmers Of Kashmir.
Health Benefits Of Mamra Almonds/Badam
- Mamra Almonds Are Rich Source Of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins
- It Prevents Coronary Artery Disease & Strokes By Favouring Healthy Blood Lipid Profile
- It Prevents Skin Disorder, Anemia & Respiratory Diseases
- Recommended For Children & Women At The Time Of Pregnancy Soaked In Water With A Glass Of Warm Milk In The Morning.
Mamra Almonds For Weightloss:
Earlier being obese was taken as a sign of healthiness. Poor people had no idea about how many issues did it created. From heart problems to type 2 diabetes, in fact to some of the cancers too, being fat created many health hazards. Now that you know being fat doesn’t mean that you are healthy. Not at all. What one needs to keep in mind is that this obesity may either be because of the bad eating habits or it may be of some genetical issue. Though being genetically fat, can’t be mended much. Yet one can surely make his eating habits better.
We must not eat much, instead, we must eat wisely, in smart ways.
Now, here is something beneficial that can help us out from. Almonds– are a good source of dietary fibre and about dietary fibre one can know that it provides with the sensation of being full, giving you the desire of not eating anything. Also, Almonds are a good source of monounsaturated fats which prevents from overeating. Thus, togetherly these properties of almonds don’t let you get bulky with making you feel satiated- keeping you in a good health.
Note: for initiating weight loss one must take about 35 grams of almonds a day-which means one-quarter of a cup.
How Many Mamra Almonds To Consume Per Day?
Beauty is what is appreciated the most in the world of today. Whether or not you are working, you for sure want to keep yourself looking well apparent, young and beautiful.
Almonds are long known to provide you health benefits, enhancing your memory power, thinking ability, actually the overall living.
You must have heard of consuming overnight soaked almonds in the morning. Not only is this beneficial for the nourishment, rather blood sugar levels are reduced, but blood pressure is also reduced, cholesterol levels are reduced. Also, weight loss is promoted by reducing hunger and providing all the essential nutrients for the body. All the above-mentioned things promote a good heart health.
Almonds being a good source of anti-oxidants inhibits free radical damage. This prevents ageing and inflammation. Not only this presence of anti-oxidants inhibits the growth of Cancer cells.
Almonds moistures the scalp, reducing the flakiness. Magnesium present in almonds promotes hair growth. Vitamin E present in almonds makes the skin beautiful and young.
What needs to keep into account is that one must not consume more than 5 almonds a day. This will make your body heat rise. And for those who live in tropical areas, they may suffer cracking of the skin, drying of the lips if overconsumed the nuts.
Mamra Badam Review
After reviewing all the websites like amazon, flipkart and snapdeal customers are going for the quality was excellent and the prices are high in Mamra badam. Delivery has no issue was in time with very good air-tight packaging. All about mamra i can say is about good than california almonds.
Although The highest Price Mamra Badam Is Mamra Iranian almonds, then in afghani then kashmir. It may be because of Custom Duties In India.
Some of the exprienced dry fruits buyers taking dry fruits they say that these Badam are a little bit smaller than the rest. These type of mamra badam is purely from Kashmir is oil rich and have better Taste than any other badam they have ever tasted .
Although mamra provides less amount of omega-3 fatty acids, Proteins and vitamins than Californian almonds, yet Californian breed is processed with chemicals- nevertheless oil free.
Those who know about dried fruits or know about badam in particular do know that when some in-business person mentions Kashmiri Almonds he means Mamra. These are costly because of their restricted area of growth suitable for Cultivation. Compared to other almond types these are a little bit bitter in their taste. It is known that no chemicals are used as fertilisers or some other purposes from their sowing to harvesting. They are completely available in the market in their natural state.
Other Types Of Famous Dry Fruits:
1. Pistachios – Origin Of Iran
- They are a good source of copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and B6, it 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- It contains higher amounts of fiber than many high-fiber foods.
- It contains a wide variety of nutrients called carotenoids that are beneficial to eye health.
- It contains fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer periods of time. Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation
2. Walnuts – Origin Of Jammu & Kashmir
- Walnuts Are Rich Source Of Energy As It Has Got All The Nutrients, Minerals, Anti – oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Reduces Blood Pressure & Coronary Artery Disease, Strokes & Breast, Colon & Prostate Cancers
- It Prevents Arthritis, Insomnia, Itchy Skin & Also Helps In Blood Clot Formation
- Nearly 60% of our brain structure is fats which are primarily omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also called the ‘brain food’ because they provide plenty of omega-3.
- Recommended For Children Soaked In Water For Healthy Physical Development.
2. Figs – Origin Of Afghanistan and Turkey
- Figs Are Rich Source Of Protein, fats & Carbohydrates.
- It Gives Body Strength And Helps Cure Asthma, Piles & For Digestion.
- It Also Cures Ulcer In Lips, Tongue & Mouth.
3. Abgosh Monaco – Origin Of Afghanistan
- It contains high amounts of iron and vitamins needed by the body.
- It controls anemia through increasing hemoglobin in the blood.
- It contains malic acid that relieves constipation.
4. Blueberries – Origin Of North America.
- It Benefits The Nervous System & Reduces the Degeneration Of Brain & Improves the Memory.
- It Lowers The Blood Sugar.
- It Prevents Cardiovascular Problems.
- Excellent Remedy For Colon & Liver Cancer.
- It Improves The Wear & Tare of Muscle.
5. Cranberries – Origin Of America and Kashmir ( India)
- It Prevents Urinary Tract Infections.
- It Has Got Low Cholesterol.
- It Strengthens The Teeth & Bones.
6. Pine Nuts – Origin Of Pakistan and India
- Pinenuts Are Calorie Rich Edible Nuts Having Anti-oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Is Good For Heart, Skin, Treats Food Allergy & Prevents Infectious Diseases.
7. Hazel Nuts – Origin Of Australia
- It Is An Excellent Source Of Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E Is Required For Maintaining The Integrity Of Cell Membrane of Mucus Membranes & Skin By Protecting It prevents From Harmful Oxygen Free Radicals.
- The Nuts, Like Almonds, Are Free From Gluten and Therefore Are A Safe Alternative Food Sources That Can Be Used In The Preparation Of Gluten Free Food Formulas For Gluten-Sensitive, Wheat Allergy, And Celiac Disease Patients.
7. Dates – Origin Of Saudi Arabia
- Dates are an excellent source of iron, Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells,
determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
- They are very good in potassium; Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- They are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
- It has adequate levels of B-complex group of vitamins as well as vitamin K. It contains very good amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
Read More :