Mamra Badam ( Almonds) Top Most Variety in Badam
Mamra Badam Is Well Known for Its Health Benefits. These Badam are available in India as Kashmiri Mamra Badam and are Actually Small In Size and rich in Oil contents. So, Before We Move on If You Haven’t Checked The Akhrot benefits in pregnancy have a look.
Now, Let’s Move On to Our Topic Mamra Badam and Its benefits.
Types of Mamra Badam ( Almonds)
There Are 3 Types of Mamra Badam Present in The Indian Market. Starting this Article Formally, let us have a glance.
- Mamra Almonds From Kashmir
- Mamra Badam From Afghanistan
- Mamra Badam From Iran
Each Of the above-mentioned variety has different origins and characteristics. Let us know have they differ.
What Is The Difference Between Iranian Vs Kashmiri Vs Afghani ( Mamra Badam/ Almonds)
Let’s discuss these 3 Types which I have mentioned. Before I start let me tell you I have Consumed all 3 types of almonds for ages now and can clearly distinguish among the three, including California as well. Let Me Share My experience with You.
Iranian Mamra Has Different Varieties. Each of those Varieties has a Big Sized Nut, a good taste and is rich in Oil Content as well.
Instead, Kashmiri Mamra, used throughout the Indian Subcontinent on a large scale, are shorter in Size compared to the Iranian Mamra. Tasty and sweet-tasting Kashmiri Mamra are richer in comparison to the Iranian Varieties. This is the reason why Kashmiri Mamra Almonds are soft.
Now comes the turn of Afghani Mamra almonds. The size is medium, and Taste is good as well, oil is a little less but there is something special in Afghani Mamra Badam and that is its crunchiness.
Prices Of Highly Natural Organic Mamra Badam Online
Kashmir Provides the best deals on Organic Mamra. With genuine price and uncompromised best quality, you can enjoy the original Mamra From a few websites. Kashmir Online Store is one of those websites that deliver products throughout India, with free shipping.
They Sell the Orginal product, unlike others who pack Californian almonds instead of the Mamra. This Company Has her Own Badam Farms in Pampore.
Badam is known for its numerous health benefits. And one of the most well-known facts is that they help in memory retention. These are Packed with essential vitamins and minerals like zinc, calcium magnesium and omega-3 fatty acid. Almonds can do Wonders when it comes to your health but for deriving the best out of it, you Should eat Mamra Badam in the morning after soaking them in water overnight. This overnight soaking help in better absorption of the nut. Furthermore, the nut becomes soft. One should not throw away that water. Instead, it is recommended to drink it as it will be full of antioxidants. Almonds are known to help greatly in improving a person’s digestive system which aids in weight loss. Mamra Badam Have No Calories which further aids in the motive.
Benefits Of Mamra Badam ( Almonds )
I have already mentioned one of the benefits of Mamra Badam in the Above Paragraph. Now let us move to know the other benefits the Kashmiri Mamra Badam provide.
Kashmiri Mamra is known to improve the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. It checks the major factors of obesity by keeping the LDL cholesterol levels in Check and increasing the Good Cholesterol.
Mamra Badam further helps In reducing the risk of heart diseases like blockages in the arteries of the heart. They keep our body Cardiovascularly sound by lowering the levels of bad cholesterol and help in increasing the amount of good cholesterol. Eating Kashmiri Mamra Badam on regular basis keeps the blood pressure levels in check. This may be a healthy treat for those suffering from hypertension.
Mamra Badam (Almonds) For Children (Age Wise )
- If Your Children Are Just 3 Years Old You Can take from 3 to 5 almond kernels on Daily Basis.
- If Your Children are 4 Years Old Then its Best To Take 5 to 7 Almonds Kernels Daily with milk in The Morning.
- If Your Children are of 5-14 Years of age, then they Should Take 5 to 10 Badam with Milk and Some Honey Which will Help Them to grow a stronger immunity. Children Having almonds Helps them in fighting diseases super fast.
- Almonds Help In enhancing the memory power, making the brain sharp, which Helps them In their Studies. Mamra Almonds Have Great Potential In Building strong muscles-thus perfect for athletes.
Kagzi almonds which Are Known As Paper Shell are so Soft that they Can be Broken With Hands even.
In Pregnancy, if a lady consumes almonds, the baby will be benefited directly. Almonds are a great source of folic acid which is essential for the proper development of the fetus’ brain. Almonds are beneficial for a child’s neurological system as well.
In Case You want to purchase The Original, Organic, Almonds shelled or Unshelled Compare the Prices. I direct you to think link where You can get the Farm Fresh Almonds with High Organic Value Directly From the Farmers Of Kashmir.
Health Benefits Of Mamra Almonds/Badam
- Mamra Almonds Are Rich Source Of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins
- It Prevents Coronary Artery Disease & Strokes By Favouring Healthy Blood Lipid Profile
- It Prevents Skin Disorder, Anemia & Respiratory Diseases
- Recommended For Children. Beneficial for Women in Pregnancy.
Mamra Almonds For Weightloss:
Earlier being obese was taken as a sign of healthiness. Poor people had no idea about how many issues did it create. From heart problems to type 2 diabetes, in fact to some of the cancers too, being fat creates many health hazards. Now that you know being fat doesn’t mean that you are healthy. Not at all. What one needs to keep in mind is that this obesity may either be because of bad eating habits or it may be of some genetic issue. Though being genetically fat, can’t be mended much. Yet one can surely make his eating habits better.
We must not eat much, instead, we must eat wisely, in smart ways.
Now, here is something beneficial that can help us out. Almonds– are a good source of dietary fibre and about dietary fibre one can know that it provides with the sensation of being full, giving you the desire of not eating anything. Also, Almonds are a good source of monounsaturated fats which prevents overeating. Thus, togetherly these properties of almonds don’t let you get bulky and makes you feel satiated- keeping you in a good health.
Note: for initiating weight loss one must take about 35 grams of almonds a day-which means one-quarter of a cup.
How Many Mamra Almonds To Consume Per Day?
Beauty is what is appreciated the most in the world of today. Whether or not you are working, you for sure want to keep yourself looking well in apparence, young and beautiful.
Almonds are long known to provide you health benefits, enhancing your memory power, thinking ability, actually overall living.
You must have heard of consuming overnight soaked almonds in the morning. Not only is this beneficial for the nourishment, rather blood sugar levels are reduced, blood pressure is also reduced, but cholesterol levels are also reduced. Also, weight loss is promoted by reducing hunger and providing all the essential nutrients for the body. All the above-mentioned things promote good heart health.
Almonds being a good source of anti-oxidants inhibits free radical damage. This prevents ageing and inflammation. Not only this presence of anti-oxidants inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
Almonds moistures the scalp, reducing flakiness. Magnesium present in almonds promotes hair growth. Vitamin E present in almonds makes the skin beautiful and young.
What needs to keep into account is that one must not consume more than 5 almonds a day. This will make your body heat rise. And for those who live in tropical areas, they may suffer cracking of the skin, drying of the lips if overconsumed the nuts.
Mamra Badam Review
After reviewing all the websites like amazon, flipkart and snapdeal customers are going for the quality was excellent and the prices are high in Mamra badam. Delivery has no issue was in time with very good air-tight packaging. All about mamra i can say is about good than california almonds.
Although The highest Price Mamra Badam Is Mamra Iranian almonds, then in afghani then kashmir. It may be because of Custom Duties In India.
Some of the exprienced dry fruits buyers taking dry fruits they say that these Badam are a little bit smaller than the rest. These type of mamra badam is purely from Kashmir is oil rich and have better Taste than any other badam they have ever tasted .
Although mamra provides less amount of omega-3 fatty acids, Proteins and vitamins than Californian almonds, yet Californian breed is processed with chemicals- nevertheless oil free.
Those who know about dried fruits or know about badam in particular do know that when some in-business person mentions Kashmiri Almonds he means Mamra. These are costly because of their restricted area of growth suitable for Cultivation. Compared to other almond types these are a little bit bitter in their taste. It is known that no chemicals are used as fertilisers or some other purposes from their sowing to harvesting. They are completely available in the market in their natural state.
Other Types Of Famous Dry Fruits:
1. Pistachios – Origin Of Iran
- They are a good source of copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and B6, it 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- It contains higher amounts of fiber than many high-fiber foods.
- It contains a wide variety of nutrients called carotenoids that are beneficial to eye health.
- It contains fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer periods of time. Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation
2. Walnuts – Origin Of Jammu & Kashmir
- Walnuts Are Rich Source Of Energy As It Has Got All The Nutrients, Minerals, Anti – oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Reduces Blood Pressure & Coronary Artery Disease, Strokes & Breast, Colon & Prostate Cancers
- It Prevents Arthritis, Insomnia, Itchy Skin & Also Helps In Blood Clot Formation
- Nearly 60% of our brain structure is fats which are primarily omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also called the ‘brain food’ because they provide plenty of omega-3.
- Recommended For Children Soaked In Water For Healthy Physical Development.
2. Figs – Origin Of Afghanistan and Turkey
- Figs Are Rich Source Of Protein, fats & Carbohydrates.
- It Gives Body Strength And Helps Cure Asthma, Piles & For Digestion.
- It Also Cures Ulcer In Lips, Tongue & Mouth.
3. Abgosh Monaco – Origin Of Afghanistan
- It contains high amounts of iron and vitamins needed by the body.
- It controls anemia through increasing hemoglobin in the blood.
- It contains malic acid that relieves constipation.
4. Blueberries – Origin Of North America.
- It Benefits The Nervous System & Reduces the Degeneration Of Brain & Improves the Memory.
- It Lowers The Blood Sugar.
- It Prevents Cardiovascular Problems.
- Excellent Remedy For Colon & Liver Cancer.
- It Improves The Wear & Tare of Muscle.
5. Cranberries – Origin Of America and Kashmir ( India)
- It Prevents Urinary Tract Infections.
- It Has Got Low Cholesterol.
- It Strengthens The Teeth & Bones.
6. Pine Nuts – Origin Of Pakistan and India
- Pinenuts Are Calorie Rich Edible Nuts Having Anti-oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Is Good For Heart, Skin, Treats Food Allergy & Prevents Infectious Diseases.
7. Hazel Nuts – Origin Of Australia
- It Is An Excellent Source Of Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E Is Required For Maintaining The Integrity Of Cell Membrane of Mucus Membranes & Skin By Protecting It prevents From Harmful Oxygen Free Radicals.
- The Nuts, Like Almonds, Are Free From Gluten and Therefore Are A Safe Alternative Food Sources That Can Be Used In The Preparation Of Gluten Free Food Formulas For Gluten-Sensitive, Wheat Allergy, And Celiac Disease Patients.
7. Dates – Origin Of Saudi Arabia
- Dates are an excellent source of iron, Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells,
determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
- They are very good in potassium; Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- They are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
- It has adequate levels of B-complex group of vitamins as well as vitamin K. It contains very good amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
Read More :