What Is Actually Mamra Badam?
Types of Mamra Badam ( Almonds)
- Mamra Almonds From Kashmir
- Mamra Badam From Afghanistan
- Mamra Badam From Iran
What is The Difference Between Mamra Iranian Vs Mamra Kashmiri Vs Mamra almonds From Afghanistan
Let’s Us discuss About about these 3 Types which i have mentioned before i start let me tell you i have eaten all 3 types of almonds including California as well. Let Me share My experience to You. Mamra Iranian Has Different Varieties Size is Big among all of these tasty wise is also Good and is well Oil rich. Now Coming on to Kashmiri which Is Mostly used in india.Size is short than iranian,taste wise is good and it has maximum amount of oil present that is why you will see softness in almonds of kashmir. Now Last one Afghani mamra almonds /badam size wise is medium, Taste Wise is good and oil is little less but there is something special in afghani mamra badam which is crunchiness is more than 3 almonds.
Organic Mamra Almonds Price in India.
Organic Mamra Can For Best Price and Quality Are only Present in Kashmir region only and There are Few Website Where We Can Buy Good and Orginal Mamra Badam With Free Shipping and Home Delivery In India. Kashmir Online Store They Sell at Orginal And Have Own Feilds Of Badam Gardens In Kashmir.)
More About Mamra Badam
Just Look if You want To Purchase Original almonds with Shell or Without shell.I Suggest Check Price and These are Farm Fresh Almonds and Have High Organic Value which Comes Directly Fresh From the Farmers Of Kashmir.
Mamra Badam (Almonds) For Children (Age Wise )
- Almonds For Taking 3 years old. If Your Children Are Just 3 Year Old You Can take from 3 to 5 almond kernels Daily Basis
- If You Children Girl/Boy Is 4 Year Old Then Best To Take 5 to 7 Almonds Kernels Daily with milk in The Morning.
- If You Children Is 5 Year upto 14 years old Then He/She Should Take daily 5 to 10 Badam with Milk and Some Honey Which will Help Him to grow and Make your Children Fresh throughout The Day
Having almonds for children It Helps in Developing Amunine System and Helps In fighting the Diseases With Full Power. Almonds Help In Building Your Children So sharp which Helps In Study and Makes Memory so Sharp.Mamra Almonds Have Great Potential In Building muscles and Make them strong which Helps them In Tackling So Many Problem.
Kagzi almonds which Is Known As Paper Shell which Usually is So Soft which Can Broken With Hand Also Helps Your Children try Also It and It Is Only available In Kashmir region.
Health Benefits Of Mamra Almonds/Badam
- Mamra Almonds Are Rich Source Of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins
- It Prevents Coronary Artery Disease & Strokes By Favouring Healthy Blood Lipid Profile
- It Prevents Skin Disorder, Anemia & Respiratory Diseases
- Recommended For Children & Women At The Time Of Pregnancy Soaked In Water With A Glass Of Warm Milk In The Morning.
Other Types Of Famous Dry Fruits:
1. Pistachios – Origin Of Iran
- They are a good source of copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and B6, it 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- It contains higher amounts of fiber than many high-fiber foods.
- It contains a wide variety of nutrients called carotenoids that are beneficial to eye health.
- It contains fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer periods of time. Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation
2. Walnuts – Origin Of Jammu & Kashmir
- Walnuts Are Rich Source Of Energy As It Has Got All The Nutrients, Minerals, Anti – oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Reduces Blood Pressure & Coronary Artery Disease, Strokes & Breast, Colon & Prostate Cancers
- It Prevents Arthritis, Insomnia, Itchy Skin & Also Helps In Blood Clot Formation
- Nearly 60% of our brain structure is fats which are primarily omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also called the ‘brain food’ because they provide plenty of omega-3.
- Recommended For Children Soaked In Water For Healthy Physical Development.
2. Figs – Origin Of Afghanistan and Turkey
- Figs Are Rich Source Of Protein, fats & Carbohydrates.
- It Gives Body Strength And Helps Cure Asthma, Piles & For Digestion.
- It Also Cures Ulcer In Lips, Tongue & Mouth.
3. Abgosh Monaco – Origin Of Afghanistan
- It contains high amounts of iron and vitamins needed by the body.
- It controls anemia through increasing hemoglobin in the blood.
- It contains malic acid that relieves constipation.
4. Blueberries – Origin Of North America.
- It Benefits The Nervous System & Reduces the Degeneration Of Brain & Improves the Memory.
- It Lowers The Blood Sugar.
- It Prevents Cardiovascular Problems.
- Excellent Remedy For Colon & Liver Cancer.
- It Improves The Wear & Tare of Muscle.
5. Cranberries – Origin Of America and Kashmir ( India)
- It Prevents Urinary Tract Infections.
- It Has Got Low Cholesterol.
- It Strengthens The Teeth & Bones.
6. Pine Nuts – Origin Of Pakistan and India
- Pinenuts Are Calorie Rich Edible Nuts Having Anti-oxidants & Vitamins.
- It Is Good For Heart, Skin, Treats Food Allergy & Prevents Infectious Diseases.
7. Hazel Nuts – Origin Of Australia
- It Is An Excellent Source Of Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E Is Required For Maintaining The Integrity Of Cell Membrane of Mucus Membranes & Skin By Protecting It prevents From Harmful Oxygen Free Radicals.
- The Nuts, Like Almonds, Are Free From Gluten and Therefore Are A Safe Alternative Food Sources That Can Be Used In The Preparation Of Gluten Free Food Formulas For Gluten-Sensitive, Wheat Allergy, And Celiac Disease Patients.
7. Dates – Origin Of Saudi Arabia
- Dates are an excellent source of iron, Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells,
determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
- They are very good in potassium; Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- They are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
- It has adequate levels of B-complex group of vitamins as well as vitamin K. It contains very good amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
Read More :
Mamra Badam Review
After reviewing all the websites like amazon, flipkart and snapdeal customers are going for the quality was excellent and the prices are high in Mamra badam. Delivery has no issue was in time with very good air-tight packaging. All about mamra i can say is about good than california almonds.
Although The highest Price Mamra Badam Is Mamra Iranian almonds, then in afghani then kashmir. It may be because of Custom Duties In India.
Some of the exprienced dry fruits buyers taking dry fruits they say that these Badam are a little bit smaller than the rest. These type of mamra badam is purely from Kashmir is oil rich and have better Taste than any other badam they have ever tasted .
Although mamra provides less amount of omega-3 fatty acids, Proteins and vitamins than Californian almonds, yet Californian breed is processed with chemicals- nevertheless oil free.
Those who know about dried fruits or know about badam in particular do know that when some in-business person mentions Kashmiri Almonds he means Mamra. These are costly because of their restricted area of growth suitable for Cultivation. Compared to other almond types these are a little bit bitter in their taste. It is known that no chemicals are used as fertilisers or some other purposes from their sowing to harvesting. They are completely available in the market in their natural state.